MX series, TYPE 4
MX series, TYPE 4 Safety Light Curtains
The ISB MX series of Light Curtains are Type 4 Active Optoelectronic Protective Devices (AOPD).
Hazardous point, area and access protection at machines.
The devices comply with the requirements of the relevant (Type 4 acc. IEC 61496-1/2, Cat. 4 / PL e acc. to EN ISO 13849-1, SIL CL 3 acc. to EN 62061 / IEC 61508) and can be used in applications up to Cat.4 / PL e acc. to EN ISO 13849-1 and SIL 3 acc. to EN 62061 / IEC 61508.
Common features of MX 4100 and MX 4200 light curtains
- Supply voltage: 24 VDC
- Enclosure rating (IEC 60529): IP 65
- Operating temperature: 0 °C to 50 °C
- Detection capability:
- 14 mm for finger protection
- 22 mm, 30 mm and 38 mm for hand protection
- 82 mm for body protection
- Protective field height: 300 mm to 1800 mm
- Maximum range : 10 m, depending on model
- Start/ Restart Interlock, selectable.
- EDM: External Device Monitoring, selectable.
- OSSD two separate safety outputs.
- Easy set-up, no separate software or computer required
- Individual indicators for each beam
- Solid Aluminium construction
Specific features of the MX 4200 light curtain
- Fixed monitored blanking
- Fixed partially monitored blanking
- Floating blanking
- Configurable tolerances for all blanking modes
Some common applications:
- Presses, bending and cutting machines
- Automatic or semi automatic assembly lines
- Packaging and welding machines
- Robots and robotic applications
The MX series of light curtains are designed with multiple indicators to facilitate its use and indicate the status of the unit at any given time.
3 Bright LED indicators
7 Segment dsiplay is turned on when required for additional information and system errors
All operational parameters of the MX4000 series of light curtains can be configured according to the specific requirements of the end users using the MX4000-PT unit. With this simple and reliable tool the user may program parameters for blanking, muting and other functions without the use of computers or additional software.
M X 4 "M" "DC" - "H" - "C"
MX4122 – 600 – SE (basic model, 22 mm detection capability, 600 mm protective field, emitter)
MX4230 – 900 – DE (advanced model, 30 mm detection capability, 900 mm protective field, detector)
There are no products matching the selection.